Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mocha Milkies Podcast Launch!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!


So here it is here is the first (kinda) episode of the podcast. I wanted to come out sooner but life got in the way a little bit. This episode is a little rough around the edges and has some choppy editing but I am pretty pleased with it I think and it will get better with time!


The new Podcast is Mocha Milkies Café and will serve as an educational tool for moms that are seeking advice or just some reassurance that they are doing things right. I have a co-host Shlonda Brown Smith from Georgia who is awesome and is a CLC to help spread the word about breastfeeding with me. Hopefully we make as awesome of a team as I imagine in my head that will keep you entertained and informed!


If you have questions for the show please contact us MochaMilkies@gmail.com we will try to read as many questions as we can during the podcast. If your question is deserving of more time we may just create a whole podcast around it to make sure that we can answer it fully and clearly to the best of our abilities!


So here it is I hope you enjoy it just a little and will come back to listen to 1B which will have Shlonda :). All podcast can be found on the CMK website for now.


http://www.chocolatemilkkisses.com/#!podcasts/c21be

2 comments:

  1. MasterCard generator generates all the details using Luhn Algorithm which is originally used by MasterCard. But we unable to assured you that will really work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get very helpful and useful information from your site . It aslo helpful for newcomers , keep going. I would like to suggest to you something whichis really interesting about Minecraft Skins

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!